The Rolling Steel Service Door
AVALAIBLE IN - 24/22/20/18 GAUGE
- Steel Slat Curtain: All slats are manufactured from the highest quality galvanized steel with a baked enamel prime finish. Available in 24 ga., 22 ga., 20 ga., or 18 ga.,. Available in Flat or Curved. (18 ga. in Curved only).
- Drum Assembly. The counter balancing mechanism is housed in this unique, roll-up assembly.
- Guides: Minimum 3/16″ structural steel angle. (Roll formed guides on 24 gauge doors up to 14’0 x 14’0.)
- Bottom Bar: Two 2″ x 2″ x 1/8″ thick structural steel angles form a rugged bottom bar assembly. A rubber bottom astragal helps to conform to floor irregularities and helps guard against weather, dirt, insects and rodents.
- Pipe Barrel: Continuous 6″ minimum diameter pipe to support curtain with no more than .03″ of deflection per foot of width.
- Counterbalance: Helical torsion springs are oil tempered and grease packed. Springing is accurately calculated for every door using Porvene’s uniquely designed “Door Dynamometer”.
- Door Stops: Stops are located on the inside and outside of the guides for added safety.
- Sealed Ball Bearings: Self-aligning and allow free rotation of barrell
- Chain Hoist: Heavy duty #50 roller chain and sprockets combined with a smooth hand-chain provides for safe and efficient operation. Removal of chain hoist makes door Electric Operation ready without further modification or cost.
- VISION LITES
- SCREENED VENTS
- PASS DOORS
- WICKET DOORS
- ELECTRIC OPERATORS
- ELECTRIC SENSING EDGE
- ELECTRIC INTERLOCKS
- POWDER COATING-OVER 150 COLORS AVAILABLE