The Commercial Slat Door
ECONOMY - QUALITY - 24 GA/22 GA
- Sealed Ball Bearings: Self-aligning and allow lasting free rotation.
- Drum Assembly: The counter balancing mechanism is housed in this unique, roll-up assembly.
- Maximum Security: All slats are manufactured from the highest quality galvanized steel with a baked enamel finish, to form an effective secure curtain. Two slide bolt locks standard on all doors. (Available in 24 or 22 gauge.)
- Weather Seal: A blade astragal made from E.P.D.M., a highly resilient and flexible rubber compound, runs the full length of the bottom angle to seal the threshold of the opening. This forms a barrier against weather, dirt, insects and rodents.
- Guides: Two pieces roll formed steel guides standard on all standard doors. Windlocks provided on larger sizes.
- Chain Operation: A minimum of a 4 to 1 reduction standard on all doors. Smooth hand-chain provides safe and comfortable operation eliminating the sharp edges common to lock link hand chain.
- Slat Configuration: All doors available in curved or flat slats. Galvanized according to ASTM A653-G60 and finished with baked epoxy primer and baked polyester topcoat.
- The Porvene Secret: State of the Art technology has allowed Porvene Doors to create a Door Dynamometer which accurately measures the torque characteristics of roll-up doors.
Curved or Flat Available – Standard
- VISION LITES
- CUT OUT VENTS
- VENT SCREENS
- PASS DOOR
- WICKET DOOR
- ELECTRIC OPERATORS
- SAFETY SENSING EDGES
- ELECTRIC INTERLOCK SWITCH
- PERIMETER WEATHERSEAL
- POWDER COATING: OVER 150 COLORS AVAILABLE