The Original Sheet Door
MODEL 211-COMMERCIAL / MODEL 231-INDUSTRIAL / MODEL 232-INSULATED MODEL 233-WINDLOCKED® / MODEL 234-INSULATED / WINDLOCKED®
- Greaseless Nylon Bearings: This exclusive feature delivers longer life than metal bearings, without costly maintenance.
- Drum Assembly: The counter balancing mechanism is housed in this unique, roll-up assembly.
- Lock Seam: The sections are lock seamed together. If one section is damaged beyond repaired, it can be easily replaced.
- Weather Seal: A blade astragal made from E.P.D.M., a highly resilient and flexible rubber compound, runs the full length of the bottom angle to seal the threshold of the opening. This forms a barrier against weather, dirt, insects and rodents.
- Guides: Roll formed single piece guide standard on all doors.
- Chain Operation: Smooth hand-chain provides safe and comfortable operation eliminating the sharp edges common to lock link hand chain.
- Locking Assembly: Exclusive tamper-proof slide bolt lock accommodates two padlocks for double protection.
- Galvanized Steel Curtain: A continuous sheet of .021″ galvanized steel delivers maximum security.
- Commercial Model 211
- Industrial Model 231
- Insulated Model 232
- Windlock Model 233
- VISION LITES
- VENT CUT OUTS
- SCREENED VENTS
- WICKET DOORS
- ELECTRIC OPERATORS
- ELECTRIC SENSING EDGE
- ELECTRIC INTERLOCKS
- STEEL BUILDING PLATES
- DOMINATOR OPERATOR